Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

master data

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My  ideation is DP is one entity and it needs MC62  master datas  to run on its own. on the other hand SNP and PPDS is a bundle and it requires or relies on master datas from execution system ECC to create receipts .Now I am going to create a resource in RES01 as TOM_werck_001    and a work centre in ECC  as JIM_werck_001 both TOM and JIM are similar machines with exact attributes .My priority is to get  SNP or PPDS receipts and I am want to instruct the system which master data  should be used .When TOM is in trouble with maintenance work i would say -use JIM as master data- and conversely when JIM is in maintanence -use TOM-.How would i acheive this ? also by default which will be preferred by the system given the condition that JIM has been CIFED from ECC to APO ....??  Or would you experts say the whole of the perception above is absurd and it carries no sense  ?  I want to try it practically but being in 000  version i wish i get some suggestions from you and then proceed..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In my opinion, partially it is an absurd proposition.

Proposal of alternative work centres is fine and it can be implemented. But why to have one Resource created directly in APO and another CIF from ECC. This part is absurd.

For using / mapping alternative resources in PPM read about mode-priority combinations.

576566 - FAQ: Mapping of alternative resources in APO

There are many other notes available in reference of above SAP note.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-5531

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)