cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication Issue - SAP ECC to SRM

oliver_stein
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have an issue with the vendor replication from ECC to SRM and I was wondering if any of you came across the same issue and what solution you might have applied.

I have not received all the details of the root cause analysis yet but one of the issues we are ending up with is that we have an entry for the vendor in SRM table VENMAP but no Business Partner exist for that vendor in SRM table BUT000.

We are running SRM 7 EHP 2 and ECC 6 EHP 6.

Please let me know in case this sounds familiar to you and what solution you have applied in order to fix it.

Thanks you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

We had a similar issue before.  When we use bbpgetvd we select Only Transfer R/3 Numbers.  We had someone select If R/3 Number Assignment is not Possible: Internal Number Assignmnt.  This caused an issue for us and we had to go into the tables directly and delete those entries and then ran the bbpgetvd again and everything was fine.

Thanks,

Jeff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Can you please again check VENMAP table as this table should have the BP GUID if there is an entry of the backend (ECC) vendor number.

If this has got the BP GUID, please look for this GUID in table BUT000 and you can see which BP has been created for this ECC vendor in SRM, please cross check.

Sometime, if you are not selecting the ECC number range, the SRM BP number range is assigned to vendors while replicating. If this is the case, you can delete this BP or de-link the ECC vendor and re-replicate ECC vendor with ECC number range.

Regards,

Ravi