cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Change require in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have require to change name  Cust. Consignment stock description in MMBE.

Find the attached file.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain why? do you need a translation, or what do you need ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

I need to change the description.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>Hi Jurgen

>>>I need to change the description.

I understood this already earlier, is a great reason.

Go to SE38, enter RMMMBESTN, set the radio button to text elements and see if symbol 019 the one that you want to change

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

CMOD won't work for this. Please check what Jurgen L has suggested you because you have to change this in MMBE program. This is not field name in some master data or transnational data screen. This is in standard report and we can't change it like that much easy in CMOD. Try Jurgen's suggestion and update your findings.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Its a standard name, I think you can't change it.

And what you want to do it?

Like what changes you want to do in this field?

Thanks

DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change any field name in SAP. I have changed one time but still not remember that process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you looking similar to this

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I gave solution based on this document only which you have mentioned in above post. Actually this document is created and posted by my colleague i.e. Rituraj Singh (I think he deserves the credit )

@ Arun - I will again try and search if I could get any information. However, if you get solution, do share with us all.

Sagar Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Try this. Press F1 after clicking on Cust. consignment stock in MMBE. From technical information get data element for this field. Copy it it.

Then go to CMOD transaction and follow the path.

Goto - Text Enhancements - Keywords - Change

System will ask you to enter data element, now enter the one that you copied from MMBE against respective field. System will change the label according to its description i.e. Short, Medium, Long, Heading, Short. TR will be generated. This change is cross client. Save the changes and then check in MMBE if label is changed or not.

Hope this information helps.

regards,

Sagar Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saga,

YES correct,but in MMBE F1 help is not running. That reason this thread posted in SDN.

Please suggest how to find out project name for cust. consignment stock field.