cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am new to this forum and to SAP-SD too. I want to ask a query relating to condition tables:

• Why only two tables are created ?
  • Someone told me that the 1st one should be Customer-Material and the 2nd one Material. Why so ?
  • Why we choose the 2nd customer while creating the 1st table?
  • What will happen if we choose different fields for Condition Tables creation?

Please help me out.

Message was edited by Moderator

Discussion locked. Basic question. Please put some effort search & trail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Please find my answer for  your questions below,

1. Its not necessary you have to create only two tables. you can create 'N' number of tables with number ranges 601 to 999 in t.code v/03.

2. I assume that you are talking about access sequence in this case. You can have the tables in any order based on your business requirement. Normally they have have the most specific (cust-mat) tables at the top and most generic tables at the bottom in t.code v/07.

3. Not able to understand you question.

4. The fields that you choose in condition tables are ones based on which you determine the price of a product. If you choose difference fields in condition table , you will be maintaining different condition record in VK11 and a the respective price will be determined.

Please go through some good SD materials. Happy learning

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj Sir,

My 3rd question was that when we create the 1st condition table (Customer-Material), while selecting the fields why we select the 2nd CUSTOMER ( there are 2 customers in the field catalog ) ?

Regards

Piyush

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no restriction on creation of number of Condition Tables in any Condition Technique in SAP (be it Pricing, Output Determination, etc).

The sequence of Condition Tables in Access Sequence is Specific to Generic. Thus Customer-Material (specific) is first & Material (Generic) is second.

Request you to search for basic fundamentals & then post spefic questions here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please explain what are Specific and Generic Tables ?

Regards

Piyush