Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers list based on Gold , platinum ,bronze

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  sd experts

in my business process we are classifying the customers Different types  based on points wise like Gold , platinum ,bronze

so my Requirement should be they want to check the customers based on   Gold , platinum ,bronze along with number wise ?

and at that time we want to know how much points he got it .. so any one help me any user exist will be there

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you don't want to use a ZFIELD, you can use classification (class 011 is the one dedicated to customer master). You can define a characteristic "Points" to be updated manually or through a user-exit / custom report that should run after certain events or according a defined scheduling. You can define also a characteristic, let's say "Status" with a dependency which determines the value "Gold", "Platinum" or "Bronze" according to the points.

Best regards,

Andrea

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a customer field (zz-field) and populate it in SO with the userexit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK or USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP, where you will write your algorithm to calculate the number of points.

After, you can collect the amount of points with a customer SIS. You will need to use the userexits to add the zzfield in your customer SIS, with enhancement MCS10001 for sales orders.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vanu Gopal,

Could you please let us know what is the requirment and what solution you have implememted?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume that you want point system based on sales which we consider from SD billing document. If this is the case then go with SAM's suggestion. Maintain a Z table and move customer number, material, date, quantity or all other fields which are required in your business process along with points. Based on cummulative points give an indicator of Gold, Bronze etc. Keep following things in mind when developing this.

Exclude credit note and debit notes.

Sales return should reduce the point and status in Z table.

Reversal invices should also reduce the points and status.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are couple of points here:

1. If you just want classify Customer as Platimun, Gold, Silver, etc, then you can use Customer Master fields like Customer Group, ABC class etc.

2. Recording of Points: How this point will be recorded? Based on Sales Volume or user will just enter the Points?

If it is just entering of Points, then you can use one of the empty fields in Customer Master & then create a Z-Report to pull the data rom this field. As an alternative, you can create a Z-Table that will store the Customer Code & current Points.

But if the points have to be calculated live, i.e. say with Sales volumes, then we forst need to understand the business requirements.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

To address this requirment you have write some code. Create a Z table where you maiatain the customer number along with the points. if the points based on the sales order value or the billing value then write a code to update the table when any sales order create for a customer with the value else you can update the table by using a output idoc.

Please let me know what is the fulll requirment is it based on sales order value the points get update or something else