cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement date in Purchase Requisition created from N/work activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured our network profile so that the latest date of the activity is used for the requisition by ticking the Align Finish Date box on. Also, the Latest Staging date box in the Scheduling Parameters for the Network has been ticked off.

When I assign a component to be procured, the system assigns the earliest scheduled finish date of the activity as the requirement date in the Purchasing data tab of the component, and this date is also carried into the purchase requisition as the delivery date.

However, when I create purchase requisitions for external services, the delivery date on the requisition is taken from the latest finish date of the activity, not the earliest finish as we have configured.

Is there something I've missed in order to have the earliest finish date used in every instance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had almost the same problem and found these settings only work for material components.

For services the reuirement date is always the latest finish date.  You can change this behaviour per note 496962.