cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Punchout catalog does not carry userid and password when launched

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM punchout Catalogue when launched does not carry userid and password with the URL for some users.

It is working fine my machine. I suppose this is nothing by IE settings differance.

I have suggested the user to do following changes and see if it is working fine.

IE general settings

1.Delete browser settings Close IE and Reopen SRM and try launching. If it does not work.

2.Go to Privacy settings to IE enable cookies Apply, Close IE, reopen and relaunch the catalog. Then also if it does not work then

3.Go to Advanced tab and click reset settings and close the IE and reopen SRM and try launching the catalog.

Can anyone please suggest if any other reason is there for the error and what can be a possible solution to it.

Regards,

Rashmi Jagpal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

Could you please share Punch out(vendor) Catalog parameters sets in Config/Content management.

And also check BAdi "BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER" with a break-point in debugging mode.

All the Best..

Regards,

Gowrisankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using GET or POST, I think GET truncates after 2000 chars?

arno2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. The really weird thing is that it only happens from the browser. If I open a vendor catalog from transaction IW32 in SAPGUI, it works fine. However, if I open that same catalog from IW32 in IE(through NWBC), it doesn't carry the username or password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arno,

did you solve your issue? We have exactly the same problem.

Many thanks!

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a Vendor Punchout

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Is this user sitting at different site? If yes, please ask him to cross check the firewall settings for the site and also add the punchout site as trusted sites.

All parameters are sent on a single URL and it seems it is getting truncated for some reason.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

You have mentioned that the issue does not occur for all the users.

So please follow the below steps:

1. Check if the webservice Id of the users for which the catalog is working and those for whom the catalog is not working are the same.(Yes. this check is the most basic check).

1.1 Uncheck the "Use HTTP GET" check box and re-login to your SRM Portal or NWBC after closing all sessions

2. If the webservice Ids are the same, before launching the catalog,

2.1 Press F12,in case of Internet Explorer, go to Network tab and press F5 or click on green PLAY button(applicable only for version 10 or above). Else use Fiddler or HTTPWATCH for network traces.

For Chrome, just F12 will do

3. Launch the catalog and check the traces for the parameters passed to external catalog.

Revert in case the issue persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this for SRM-MDM catalog or other Vendor punchout?

Regards,

Sushil.