Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item level Schedule Line in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need some inputs on below.

Assume that a minimum order quantity of 100 has been stipulated in the sales org.1 tab of Material master. Now, when you create a sales order and put 99 quantity as order quantity, system will throw error message 'take minimum order quantity 100 into account in item 00010. At the same time, after making it 100, and go to item level schedule lines tab, I want to split the quantities and dates as below.

15.11.2013: 25 Quantity.

30.11.2013: 25 ''

05.12.2013: 25 ''

25.12.2013: 25 ''

When I enter, system gives me same error message to take 100 quantities in account.

Can you please let me know how can I achieve this? I believe this is a standard behaviour. What controls this so that I can change SPRO settings.

Thanks,

Vishwanath 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is you have input 100 as min del qty in MMR, then you have to deliver min qty.

For a normal sales order, You should be able to deliver partial qty even if min order qty is 100. You need to specify partial del allowed in customer master shipping tab.

Other option is  to create scheduling agreement in VA31 to be able to create multiple deliveries with varied qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

You may have to re-look my query.

I am not talking about delivering minimum quantity here. I am just trying to schedule total ordered quantity in schedule line tab of item level with different quantities and different dates.

Vishwanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath, As I suggested you can create scheduling agreement (LP type) for 100 qty in VA31. then enter different delivery dates and qty in schedule lines tab. You can deliver each schedule line separately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Thank you for the inputs.

I tried in IDES. Even without any schedule line agreement, system accepts the entries in sales order. I am just trying to understand if this is dependent on some standard configuration. Checked and tried but not working out as of now. Also, client is not using any agreement creation prior to sales order.

I am thinking, as Santosh said above, we may have to work on some user exit.

Vishwanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath, If you want to go for development, you may do so. Actually, you will get a warning, but press enter and you can specify less than minimum order qty. In case you are getting an error, you need to check. you may go to OVAH and change message V4082 to warning instead of error.

The process I mentioned is a preferred one for your business requirement. You will create a scheduling agreement instead of normal sales order and directly deliver from the same. scheduling agreement --> Delivery --> billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Yes. that was done. I had set the error to warning. In schedule line I advised to skip the warnings until quantity and dates are fixed.

But then what happens is that, error during actual order quantity will also be warning which shouldn't be the case as user can skip or ignore the warning. Minimum order quantity in MM is must. So, the issue.

Schedule line agreement is not used in their business.

Vishwanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Vishwanath, user can ignore a warning. so were you able to develop requirement via user exit?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By standard configuration, it is not possible

even using the User exit, how you will define the schedule line date ?

or these dates dynamic or you will have any logic to determine the date

if you have a logic to date determination,

may be you can leverage MV45AFZZ Include to add this logic

regards,

santosh