cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flag in SXMB_MONI of target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully executed a Webservice - Proxy scenario(CSL-PI-ECC integration). In SAP PI system the message has chequered flag which is the sign of success. But in target ECC system the status of message in SXMB_MONI is in green colour flag. What does this mean and how can i overcome this problem.

Then from its corresponding queue XBQR* i found that there are no entries. This is in development system.

Also i am facing the same issue in quality system but in SXMB_MONI of target ECC system this XBQR* status is STOPPED. How can i over come the same in quality system.

Regards

Koti Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use abap proxy in ECC, you HAVE TO REGISTER your Queue (like XBQR*), because by default proxy queue are not activated. So you have a green flag inSXMB_MONI of ECC, that you can process manually with "restart" button.

So to avoid to restart manually each XML message, you have to register the queue for an automatic process.

To register queue, use Tcode SMQR in ECC. And then button "Registration".

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

If it passed successfully from PI than you have to check with Abaper in ECC side.Who is maintaining the table in ECC in which this message data gets recorded.

It clearly a  bug in program at abap level.Please ask  abaper to review the code again and upload one data maunally in ECC.

Regards,

Abhi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

My few cents, check Nilesh answer in this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/8405308#8405308

Also you can try to restart the J2ee instance, i know this cant be a final solution, but in this cases could work.

Regards.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SMQR and deregister and register queues. Also check SMQ2 for your queue, In case you find your queue there, process it.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Koti,

In SMQ2 of the ECC system, look for the stopped queue, double-click it and tell us the error? If it is only transaction recorded, just unlock the queue and it should be in running status.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The messages has status SYSFAIL. When i tried to execute the first message it says that Function Module doesnot exist or Exception Raised.

Only the first message has this staus and its its preceding messages have the status Transaction Recorded.

Regards

Kotio Reddy

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Koti,

Is the first message related to your scenario? Have you tried deleting it from the queue (via delete LUW) just to make the stuck messages in processing status?

Regards,
Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I tried by deleteling the first message. Still it shows the same error SYSFAIL with same status message for the next message.

Regards

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Koti Reddy,

please check that status. What is the error message? Do you have dumps in your system? Something is wrong with your inbound logic, probably the inbound proxy is throwing dumps.

Solve that problem and then unlock the queue.

Regards,

Jörg