cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR-CEE and C-CEE add on installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have to install below patches in our SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6 development server.

1. C-CEE    110_604                               ECC Core Country Versions for EEM Countries

2. HR-CEE 110_604                               HR country version for CEE countries

C-CEE component - Base version + 20 support packages

HR-CEE component - Base version + 64 support packages

Please let me know the how I can install thesse add ons and can apply support packages. Alos request you to suggest some installation/upgrade guide to implement these two add ons.

Thanks

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you all. Even we do have requirement that we have to implement these add ons using SUM. But I don't know which component have to be selected in Stack content detail. I would be great help if you can help me in this.

Regards

Ashish

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be easier if you do this with SAINT/SPAM (not SUM). see below notes which has all information provided.

please follow below note for installation/upgrade for C-CEE 110_604.

1260936  - C-CEE 110_604: Installation or delta upgrade

You use transaction SAINT to install the add-on HR-CEE 110_604

1259649  - HR-CEE 110_604:Installation on ECC 600 EhP4-7/Delta upgrade

best regards

ashish

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Start a Maintenance Optimizer transaction in Solution Manager and there you should get an option to "Add HR Packages"

SUM works with SPAM/SAINT internally to patch the system.

1451972  - HR-CEE 110_604: Information on CSPs/CRTs

524073  - Release strategy for an add-on HR-CEE

Regards

RB

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

wfrede
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, is it possible to uninstall such an add-on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have successfully install add ons and their respective latest packages. In our case we could not create stack file as our systems already on EHP6. Thank you all.

Thanks

Ashish

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

I suggest you to create a stack file through a Solution Manager Maintenance Optimizer as it will take care of all the dependencies involved.

Once you have the stack file ready download all the patches and also the SUM tool and start the patching using the SUM.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

If you can generate the Stack.xml then it would be much easier to apply it through the SUM tool.  Or else you can use  SAINT for Add-ons and then SPAM for support packages.

Applying Add-ons using SAINT : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/3e90fb29002221e10000000a42189d/content.htm

Applying Support packs using SPAM :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/3e88e228ab2222e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Software Update Manager :

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/software-logistics/blog/2012/11/07/software-update-ma...

BR // Mudasir.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Use SAINT to apply the add-ons and SPAM to apply the support patches for those add-ons. I would suggest to use your solution manager to generate the stack xml file, select your target system with these add-ons and download all the ad dons and support patches using download manager along with the stack xml file.

After that, you can use SUM to apply all these add-ons and patches, which is much easier than applying through saint and spam.

regards

kartik