cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While posting a trip in PRFI t-code i am getting an error saying "KOKEY from ROT not found in KONTI table".

0 Kudos

Hello All,

While posting a trip in PRFI t-code i am getting an error saying "KOKEY from ROT not found in KONTI table".

this issue is only coming while claiming for per-diem meals.

there is same GL account used for different expense types and per-diem meals.

it is working fine while posting expense type but encountering the issue while posting per-diem meals.

while debugging the issue we found the reason for error but didn't get any solution.

The reason for the error was that there is a loop statement written as below in the include RPRMR110_40.

LOOP AT konti WHERE kokey EQ c1znrp.
       EXIT.
ENDLOOP.

The values of the field Kokey and C1ZNRP are not matching.

field kokey is coming from PTK17 structure and C1ZNRP is coming from PTK30.

i have attached the screenshot with this post. Please help into this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you already check per diem's expense type master settings regarding wage type and assignment of per diem's expense type to wage type?

Any BADI/ enhancement running on cost objects?

rgds, Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. We have checked everything; the wage type, symbolic account etc.

Just a question, is there any problem if we use any other wage type apart from 9PD0 for expense type VERP.

Thanks.

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are free to use any wage type you like. 9* is already custom wage type.

During settlement, totals per wage type are written to cluster, including ROT. So if something is wrong, the error is expected to be somewhere around settlement (RPRTEC00), where data is not passed on in your case. Pls check if you have user exits in RPREX000 or active BADIs like TRIP_AFTER_SETTLEMENT or similar enhancements affecting posting.

maybe it is also worth to check consistent use of wage type. If you use same once for receipts paid by company and receipts to be reimbursed, strange things may happen as well. At the end of travel IMG, you will find customizing check report for travel. Run the expense part of it, and admire the bunch of errors which will come up. Errors referring to wage type usage should be fixed.

#rgds, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

some more question regarding your wage type: are properties of wage type set to "relevant for payroll" or triggering payroll taxation? If yes, check feature TRVCT if integration to payroll is active

0 Kudos

Hey Michael,

Thank you very much for your reply.

The issue was in the BADI and we rectified the same.

Thanks again for your precious inputs. Please let me know how can I assign points to you in SDN, because I have posted for first time in SDN.

Regards,

Jyoti

Answers (0)