Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different structure Infocube / P.O.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

To start, I'm using SAP APO 4.10 (DP). Here is my question:

In my source infocube, I have the following characteristics: Product, Location, Activity and one history key figure.

In my planning object structure, i have the 3 characteristics mentionned above and one more (Plane).

In my planning area, the target key figure is definied as disaggregated on another key figure.

The aim is to fill proportions of diffent planes before loading the data, so it can be disaggregated according to this values between different planes.

But this dissagregation does not work... Data is always load on only one CVC.

Is it possible or do I have to use another P.O.S/PA with the same structure as the infocube and to copy data using TSCOPY ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, First in /sapapo/tscube, you must set the correct group condition so that data could be loaded in to planning at aggregated level. If you want the proportions to be calculated before loading, you'll need to use /sapapo/mc8v to calculate based on the key figures (either from infocube or the same/the other planning area).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

So it's possible to load data from Infocube to P.A even if the structure is different between Infocube/P.O.S, i'm right (using group condition as you said)?

Do you know if it's possible to read data directly from the infocube, and then copy the ratio in another one (liveCache ratio) to have the data disaggregated ?

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, If the strucutre of infocube and MPOS is different, you'll need to specify characteristic assignment in /sapapo/tscube, so that the characteristics could map between infocube and MPOS.

Aggregation level is used for another purpos: when you want to load data at aggregated level.

>>Do you know if it's possible to read data directly from the infocube, and then copy the ratio in another one(liveCache ratio) to have the data disaggregated ?

-> Not really understand what you want to acheive, and what do you mean by ratio.

Maybe you can explain in an example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ada Lv.

Sorry, ratio is the french word for Key figure.

To sum up my problem:

In my source infocube: Product, Location, Activity

In my P.O.S: Product, Location, Activity and Plane.

In fact, I would like to know if it's possible to define a 1st key figure in the planning area as an infocube key figure. It will read data direct from the infocube for level Product, Location, Activity.

Then, create a background macro to copy this key figure to another key figure (liveCache) so it will be disaggregated at level Product, Location, Activity and Plane.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, of course you can use infocube key figure in that way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this quick answer

A last question about CVC: how may I create them ? I have a characteristic missing in my infocube (Plane) but i can retrieve the information using a specific table. I wished to use SDP_MASTER - COMBI_ENRICH BAdi to fill the characteristic but it seems not to be allowed to do that (an error pop up is displayed and tells me that the structure is different between MPOS & infocube).

Have a nice day