Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To get Billing date ,If record does not create on VBKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I was created Contract (VA41) that include

- item for Service Charge (has Billing Plan) and

- item for Other Charge (ref high level to Service Charge but doesn't have Billing Plan)

and I found that record of Other Charge does not create on Table "VBKD"

Then How can I find Billing Date for that item

PS. Why not that record created on VBKD cause incorrected configure or standard normally

Thanks you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

VBKD basically update with item 0000 and 00010 , 00020 so on.

where 0000 is for header and 0010 , 0020 is for item. VBKD table again is a combination of header and item data , so if there is a change in header and item then only the vbkd gets update.

For exampale if the PO in header and item is  same the VBKD will not update with line item if you change the PO text in item then you can see VBKD has 0000 and 0010.

Please let me know if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAM SAY

Thanks for your answer

Other Charge record already created on VBKD but It's delay for 1 days

I'm not sure my sap server has any problem

Thanks you

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per std there should not be any delay , could you please check once if there is any Z program causing this or not?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF the second item might be a sub item (might be free item)or not--as per your above statement??

If so- then obviously no Billing for second item--then why VBKD updations?

Please correct if any...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was check that record and found ,Billing date has changed(diff from item 00) and then record created on VBKD

but I don't understand some contract item that has nothing diffrent with item 00 but It's created on VBKD

Thanks you

Former Member
0 Kudos

there should be some difference else it will not happen could you please cross check once

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the suggestion already given, check if any subsequent document is there.  If the line item is open, then VBKD table will not update that line item

G. Lakshmipathi