SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Type BB not defined or doesn't has a valid number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have defined document type BB for budget Bill Plan creation. We have around 18 number range for budget bill plan even though sometime we get error that 'Document Type BB not defined or doesn't has a valid number range'. We are unable to find some solution, please help.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriniwas,

I think you have to turn on the main memory buffering on for Object FKK_BELEG and have to set the No. of numbers that must be held in the buffer.

Go to T.code-SNRO and give object as FKK_BELEG and click on change Button to make the changes.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriniwas,

I think you have to turn on the main memory buffering on for Object FKK_BELEG and have to set the No. of numbers that must be held in the buffer.

Go to T.code-SNRO and give object as FKK_BELEG and click on change Button to make the changes.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan.. I would try and get back to you.  Do you see any see negative impact here as we are live since more than four years.

Thanks,

Sriniwas

0 Kudos

Hi Sriniwas,

So, this problem was there for the last 4 years or has it come up recently?

I would also recommend you to check the number ranges as they might have got exhausted leading to the issue.

Thanks,

Amlan