cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preferred Vendor not adding to Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in SRM 5.0 and when we try to create shopping cart - Free Text item. In Source of Supply, when we try to add the preferred vendor it is not adding to the shopping cart. I Could find the vendor in Search help, but when I select to add it to preferred vendor it is getting blank.

The vendor is available in VENMAP and BUT000 tables.

Why this is happening ?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Appi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appu,

Please check the status of the vendor in transaction BP and remove any central block.

Also, please check the purchasing view and assure that the vendor is available in PORG which you are using to create the shopping cart and the PGRP is assigned to the PORG.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for sharing your views.

I checked in BP, there is no blockage for this vendor. The Vendor is available in the Pur Org and also Prod category - Pur grp linked to same Pur Org.

Also I have tried pulling the vendor with BPUPDVD, but still I ended with same error.

Regards,
Appu

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please also check if there is any BADI implementation like CHECK or CHANGE BADI, which may delete the vendor against some customisation done in the system?

Also, please cross check if sourcing related flag is active for the ordered SC, without the preferred vendor. You can simply order the SC and cross check in BBP_PD.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)