cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending IDoc status updates using NCO 3.0

andrew_filby
Explorer
0 Kudos

I’m using NCO version 3 to upload IDocs to SAP, this is working based upon getting the IDoc EDI_DC40 table using the following code:

IRfcFunction rfcIdocInbound = _SapDestination.Repository.CreateFunction("IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS");

IRfcTable idocControlRec40Table = rfcIdocInbound.GetTable("IDOC_CONTROL_REC_40");

The code then adds to the EDI_DC40 table and the data table.

My question is can anyone tell me how to send IDoc status messages to SAP, using similar code (i.e. which function and table names do I use to send status updates to SAP) ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Andrew for the reply. Is the any chance of sharing an example send PO IDOC based on NCo

andrew_filby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry Richard, I'm not allowed to publish any code developed as part of my work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Thanks Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew, i am just getting started with a project in this area, but not sure how you format the SDATA field with a segment data, eg do you need set the string as per an IDOC line with the tabbing? Any help will be apprieciated.

eg. E2EDP01008                                                           001  2              PF   

andrew_filby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

The method that I used was to obtain the SAP server meta-data for the Idoc data record and then iterate through the fields populating them with data from my Idoc data file, the final SDATA field was then fully populated by the remaining data from my Idoc record. We have implemented the facility to both send and receive any Idocs into our standard data integration product, so that SAP Idoc integration can be easily achieved along with the other capabilities of our product.