cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas - generic object services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the GOS services are available in the personas environment ... specifically the ability to use GOS attachments?

When I click the GOS button in the personas app ... nothing happens!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even I am facing the issues with GOS button not working. Have raised a support message for this. I am just waiting for the Kernal Upgrade this weekend.

Will see if any changes happen after that.

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with . I'm not using GOS in my current Personas project, but I have tested it for possible use in future projects and it does now work fine. I have had issues with display of, for example, attached notes. These were fixed with kernel patches a little while ago. I've never had the GOS button not work at all.

As Tamas said, I would get your kernel patch level up to date and also apply any Personas patches you haven't yet applied. If you still have problems, this is probably a question for OSS...

Steve.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In general, the Object Services button should work fine in Personas, including the creation of attachments.

What kernel patch level is your system on? I remember seeing some issue a while back that was related to creating attachments to Customer Master and it was fixed by a patch upgrade. Perhaps you have a similar scenario.