cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add field in Lean sales order in FPM on ehp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a customer where they have a field on additional data B in VA01. We need this field on the lean sales order web dynpro screen. they customer are on Ehp4 at the moment.

I've appended the field to the two structures

TDS_HEAD_COMV

TDS_HEAD_COMC

and added the mapping in LORD_MAPPING.

I managed to get the field on the screen in the configuration. However when i add a value to the field and press enter, the value disappears. If i use the display sales order on an existing order with the value filled out, then the value is passed from the field in VBAK.

Can someone help me on what i am missing to get this working. The enhancement workbench for lean sales order is only from ehp5 😞

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the details of the FPM application that your are using.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and the LO_OIF_MAIN_APP application for lean sales order.

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This application uses the component configuration LO_OIF_SDOC and has many UIBBs. Figure out which UIBB is being used.

To enhance you use the option Additional Functions -> Enhance.

Regards,

Sahir.

PS:I  haven't worked on this functional area. You could post this on the related section in SCN as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The UIBB being used is the FPM_FORM_UIBB with a configuration copied from the LO_OIF_FORM_HEAD configuration. i have added the fields in the new configuration, but it looses the value, when i press enter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to find the correct answer.  I extended the structures TDS_HEAD_COMV and TDS_HEAD_COMC and did the LORD_MAPPING in SM30.

Then added the field in the floor plan. Afterward i created an enhancement in Enhancement spot

ENH_SPOT_LORD and BADI BADI_LORD_DO_PAI

In method

IF_BADI_LORD_DO_PAI~ADD_SUPPLY_LIST    Add to List for Single PAI Processing

i filled in the code

data: ls_supply type tds_field_supply.

if iv_object_id eq 'HEAD'.
     clear ls_supply.
     ls_supply-field = '"Field to be added"'.
     append ls_supply to ct_supply.
   endif.

Answers (0)