cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax an Invoice SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to send a fax to some of the customers when we ceate an invoice. We use SMARTFORMS to do so. The Invoice is generated in a Landscape format. The problem we face now is a few of the customers get their fax where a quarter of an inch from the header portion of an Invoice is chopped off. The quarter inch portion missing is blank and the remaining header data is printed. When I send an Invoice to our local fax machine at work, the fax copy is fine and when I sent it to a home fax machine the alignment was perfect. Is there any kind of marginal settings we need to make to the fax machine so that the header portion is not chopped off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

normally for the print out i have faced the same problem in this we have to change the small setting in the SPAD for the output device.

in the SPAD > select the outpdevice name we r using then OUTPUT ATTRIBUTES TAB> there is an options called <b>Horizontal move, Vertical shift</b>

<b>Horizontal move is for the if the print move hotizantally then we have to give 5mm or 3mm etc..

Vertical shiftis for the if the print move vertically then we have to give 5mm or 3mm etc..</b>

if u use the same settings for the output device then try the above solutin by setting the vertical shift 5mm.

i hope it works

Answers (0)