cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product and entitled assigned to different systems: T90CLNT090/ID5CLNT800

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am getting  error message as "Product and entitled assigned to different systems:
T90CLNT090/ID5CLNT800 " while task creation in EWM , kindly guide .

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Jinoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

parsa_trivedi
Explorer

This is problem when you copy the master data also from another system. The table /SAPAPO/MATMAP will carry old logical system name. Those entries can be collectively changed using BDLS transaction.

Regards,

Trivedi Parsa

MarekKaminski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your answer should be marked as the best answer 🙂 It helped!!! Thank you!!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

I'm now facing the same issue, please let me know if you have a solution, appreciate it!

Best regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Please explain the issue with error message.

Thanks

Loga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loga,

Thanks for the reply, I fixed this by creating new material master and cifed to scm, I guess like Juergen said, old products contain logical system in BSG, which results a conflict with BP in document.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason ,

I had to do same to get it resolved , new material master was created in my case as well.

Thanks

Jinoy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, that happens when you copy entries from an SAP Training System .

The material has an entry for a Business System Group, and his contains the system where the material is coming from. Somewhere in the business partner there is also an entry from which system this partner is coming from. Guess it does not match. Does this matter? I would have not known, but it seems it does. But I really don't know how to fix that...

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juergen ,

Thanks for your reply, i tried creating new vendor in ECC and CIF ed same to EWM .

It created location for me but no business partner was created  , when i tried creating BP manually in ECC i am not able to do so attached ID type CRM004 to BP . Below error for your kind perusal.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hm, you should check why the CIF does not work, that makes it probably easier. If it created a location, but no BP, you need to check the CIF model and the part where you enter the partner number. There is a field (the very last one of the sub screen) where you can select what to be created:

- only location

- only BP

- both.

The standard is only location (as this is enough for APO / the orginal SCM applications).

The "responsible institution" is the system from which the BP comes from. As I wrote above, I suppose this must be in accordance with the material, but I have never tested it.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juergen.