SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus buy with more than 999 Articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using the T.Code : VBG1 to create Article group for bonus buy . Here the maximum number of articles is restricted to 999.

Kindly suggest me to create a bonus buy promotion with more than 999 articles in a same bonus buy code.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to enter more than 999 individual articles in VBG1 to create an article group that you will then use in a bonus buy creation (RDMBBY01)?

If so, you could try to create multiple article groups - 1st group with the 1st 999 articles, 2nd group with the remaining articles.

Then, within the bonus buy creation screen, specify both these groups under the "Buy" section and link category as O (OR Link). This might serve your purpose.

Regards,
Archana

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to enter more than 999 individual articles in VBG1 to create an article group that you will then use in a bonus buy creation (RDMBBY01)?

If so, you could try to create multiple article groups - 1st group with the 1st 999 articles, 2nd group with the remaining articles.

Then, within the bonus buy creation screen, specify both these groups under the "Buy" section and link category as O (OR Link). This might serve your purpose.

Regards,
Archana

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thank you for your support.

I have created multiple article groups. but I didnt understand "specify both these groups under the Buy section and link category as O (OR Link)".

Kindly guide me to follow your proposed solution.

Best Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

With SAP ECC 6.0 and EHP5, there is a new functionality of Bonus Buy and Archana is referring to that screen only where you can mention multiple article groups with OR link. Please refer the below thread where some info on this new functionality is given.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3449619

Let me or Archana know if you need any other information.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your support.

I am using the IS-Retail " ECC 6.0 with EHP 5 " ,

But I am unable to find the path you mentioned in link.

SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Bonus Buy -> Maintain Application

And also T.Code : RDMBBY01 not exist in my system.

I am using the following T.codes

VBG1 - Create Article Group

WAK1 - Create Bonus Buy

Kindly guide me.

Best Regards

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

WAK1 is used for promotion creation. For bonus buy creation, you would need to VBK1 or RDMBBY01.

Your screen shot above seems to be from VBK1 (and not WAK1).

If using VBK1, I think you would need to choose the "As multi deal" radio button and specify all your different article groups underneath, and that should achieve your desired outcome.

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If you system is SAP ECC 6.0 with EHP5, then you need to activate the business function for new bonus buy functionality.

In SPRO, execute node Activate Business Function and try to find out an entry ISR_RETAIL_BONUS_BUY under ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS. You need to activate this functionality and then new bonus buy functionality (Transaction: RDMBBY01)  will be available.

You can take help of your BASIS for this activation and also refer the configuration mentioned in my first reply.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Archan and Amit,

Many thanks for both of your support.

I will take Basis help to Activate the business function and follow your suggestions.

Best Regards

Rakesh