cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01: How to change condition type amount (Tax Rate)?

jayaprakashhj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In VA01 i am creating sales order for customer c1.

For the customer c1 the pricing procedure includes condition type 'Excise duty gain' - ZED.

ZED for the customer c1 is now 4.18 ( Irrespective of any material we sell him).

Now, I rise order for 10 different materials (matnr1, matnr2,.. matnr10).

Among these materials, suppose, 2 materials of type 'finished goods' (mat type zfgp).

But now the requirement is that for customer c1 if i am selling materials of type 'finished goods' then ZED% should be zero (from 2013 to far from date).

This looks to be complex to configure and so i am trying to customize it using user-exit.

I have to change rate ZED ( No input from user allowed, to be handled by program),

Example: from 4.18 to 0.0

Kindly let me know the user exit for the same.

Also brief steps of how to implement the Exit.

Your answers  Text Removed

Thanks in advance.

Jayaprakash.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont such text in your post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel what Mr Kundan Suggested...

Maintain a condition table only with Customer/material in Access sequence ( you may keep at the initial step and with exclusive indicator--so once system found condition record will not search further)

And make this condition type automatic(No manual indicator) in V/08.

So if you maintain condition record then system may picks--otherwise will not...

Mr Lakshmipathiji--Please correct my approach if not suits...

Phanikumar

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

It would be better for the respective Material Code you do not maintained the Excise Record.

Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is okay for you to control at billing level, no exit is required.

Just deactivate the condition type validity period to any date in 2012 and change the customer master also under CIN tab to zero.

Now execute VF04 to execute billing documents where you can see a tab 'Default Data'.  There against the field "Service Rendered Date", maintain a date in 2013 and execute.  Test in development server.  I think, this should work.  Update on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can think of another way out as it may be possible by creating a new condition table of Material Group and maintain it in the access sequence and finally maintain condition records based on the combination.

Let me know it suits your problem or not.

Thanks,

Suman$

jayaprakashhj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

In the client place, they rise PO and then inward the material and GRN is created for the material.

Now they rise SO for the material. ( Looks strange but practical).

To be more specific, I may rise SO for a material which was inwarded on different dates and this way ED% varies for different dates and it varies for different materials as well.

Now, I cannot create new condition record as the ZED is being used all over.

I know one thing, we can manually change the value from 4.18 to 0.0. but they want it to come automatically.

At run time, komv-kbetr holds this value, but how would i know for which material is it holding value.

Let me know if you need more info about this,

JP