cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time series consistency check getting failed after repair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using process chain and schedule the time series consistency check( /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK ), after consistency check some other jobs are schedule.

But after consistency check is done with successful repair that particular node is getting failed and its not going to the next node in process chain.

Before running the time series conscheck, i am running a program to lock the planning area to make sure no user do any activity in the planning book in that period of time. I am using the FM "LCA_LCK_LIST_ALL" to lock.

I am using the time series conscheck with repair option and i  can see the log where its clearly mentioned repaired is done.

When i re-triggered the time series conscheck job then it automatically goes to next node. But in the next trigger no time series anchor found and job successful.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

kishor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using TS concheck with all check box except "SNP Master data".

we have to lock the planning area because we are also doing some other activity after concheck. The error  we are seeing is "planning area locked by user". 

We have already locked the planning book and kicked out all user by FM "TH_DELETE_USER ".

regards

Kishor

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

We have faced similar issue in past "planning area locked by user", which we could only overcome by removing live cache lock from planning area. Let's wait for other experts to reply or you can try what we did.

Rgds

Sourabh

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I agree with Sourabh. In my project too we experienced the same.

We have selected "Activate LiveCache lock" in PA configuration, we also lock the planning book for users but we don't select the option of "Lock Planning version". We select all options except "Lock Planning version".

At time we don't even select the "Log" option since system takes a longer time to finish the cons check if this option is selected.

Please check if this way helps you too.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We used to have this issue in my previous client. Right now we have a custom program which locks the Planning Area and kicks out the users. Before that another porgram sends a message to users to "s ve and Exit'. Once our porcess chains are run we have another program which unlocks the planning area. Note that we also have live cache locking for all our DP planning areas.

The program  /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK has never failed.  it is Log,Repair, Lock Pl version and Check live Cache anchor.

Thanks,

Subash

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

Do you really need to lock the planning area before consistency check separately, isn't live cache lock, which you can set in planning area config sufficient for this purpose.

Please try once without locking planning area and revert.

In case you still face the similar issue, then please also post the error message you are getting in process chain.

Rgds

Sourabh

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

Can you inform us the complete variant details which you are using for TS consistency check?

Eg. Which of the following options (alongwith Repair option) are you selecting in the variant of TS consistency check:

- Log

- Repair

- Lock PV

- Check LC anchor

- Check SNP Master data

REgards,

Ravi