Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Customer Delivery

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There are two scenarios 1. If the Customer is Loyal and asking to deliver the material while he opens a new LC and is in processing from the Bank and we need to deliver it through LC in SAP System.

2. There is an amendment in LC during the amendment LC will be blocked How to to overcome the situation to Deliver the materials to customers when the LC is in amendment from the Bank

Regards

ATGSD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am fully agree with Mr. Lakshmipathi. This is all depend on Management Department as they want 

to dispatch the Material to customer or not.

For your requirement, i am not sure that this will work or not but you can try and confirm, you can

status profile i.e. block and released method for the same.

Hope this will help you in some way.

Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is purely Business discretion.  SAP cannot control these sort of activities.  Ask your Client whether they would like to despatch the material after making necessary adjustments in system.  If so, please let me know whether LC is created in SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

Scenario:

1. Still LC not yet created in the sap system submitted in the bank by customer in process but required the delivery.

2. Yes LC -  FD (Financial Doc.) created in the sap system and due to latest date of shipment or for value there is an amendment required from the bank during this time if customer required any urgent delivery, how to dispatch during urgency.

Regards,