cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling and disabling link of the column "Expense Report" based on the status of the the column "Approval Status".

suman_kumar16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am quite new to POWL . Please help me out. In the component FITV_POWL_TRIPS,  My requirement is to Enable and disable the link (Create) of the column "EXPENSE REPORT" based on the column "APPROVAL STATUS" (i.e if the status is approved then the link "create" will be enabled otherwise the link "create" will be in text/disable mode )

Below is the snap shot.

if the "Approval Status" = approved then the the link "expense report" will be active/enabled. Or else it would be text/disabled.

Hope I have explained clearly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suman_kumar16
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing this thread ..thanks for your reply guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is based on authorization combining "status old" and "status new".

you need something like two objects in P_TRAVL

for request:

status old: W10, W11, R*

status new: 10, 11

for expense:

status old: W21, W30, W31

status new: 30, 31

"Create" link will only be active if request has status 2/1

rgds, Michael

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True, that's a lot cleaner.

suman_kumar16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Michael Zwickl ,

I didn't get the clear idea . could you please elaborate .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

you can find this in transaction PFCG.

Choose your role and check the travel authorization object.

There is a part with set status - here you have to enter what Michael told in his post.

If you need more information about this please let me know.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

authorization will control if link is active or not.

In PFCG, you will find the roles SAP_FI_TV_WEB_TRAVELER / ASSISTANT

Objects P_TRAVL-AUTH* will control based on trip status. Read F1-help for further details, or use values as described above, plus W__, R*

rgds, Michael

suman_kumar16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael Zwickl,

My question is do i need BADI implementation for this requirement or directly I go for standard method enhancement as Lukas suggested.....

suman_kumar16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried,

I am still in confusion , what is the requirement for this role etc etc...if you can explain it will be a great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

No, you do not need to implement the BAdI to solve your issue.

As suggested by Michael and Sigi, you can achieve this by amending the traveller role.

Just make sure for authorization object P_TRAVL; in AUTHS you have a value W21.  This will (should) activate the create link.

Please look at the link below which explains the authorizations in FI-TV.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b6/cda0db49e911d189060000e8322f96/content.htm

Hope this helps

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

W21 must not be combined with "status new" = 10, 11 in same P_TRAVL object, otherwise you can convert approved request to repeated request.

AUTHS = W10, W11, W20 must not be combined with "status new" = 30, 31 in same P_TRAVL object. Otherwise, "create" link will be active.

So you need two P_TRAVL objects with values as initially described.

No Badi, no add-on coding required.

rgds, Michael

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

you can manipulate the Data Input for the POWL with means of an implicit Enhancement at the end of FM PTRM_WEB_TRIPS_GET_LIST. By changing the table parameter et_trips and playing around with the *_EXPENSE_ENABLE fields, you might be able to achieve what you described.

Cheers, Lukas