cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynch. acknowledge status "?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a strange problem in our PI7.3 java only.

Starting from a report, we send data from a sap erp system via sap pi to a fileserver via nfs adapter.

The interface itself already worked but s.th. changed.

The coding in erp system:

gv_filename_tmp = 'TOREXMANUAL'.

CLEAR gv_ack_request.

gv_ack_request = if_wsprotocol_async_messaging=>co_transport_acknowledgment.

go_async_messaging ?= go_proxy_sperrdata->get_protocol( if_wsprotocol=>async_messaging ).

go_async_messaging->set_acknowledgment_requested( gv_ack_request ).

go_async_messaging->set_serialization_context( gv_filename_tmp ).

CALL METHOD go_proxy_data->si_generic_a_ob

EXPORTING

output = gs_output.

COMMIT WORK.

If we start the report like this, we don't receive an acknowledgement, so that we can see the green question in column mark "Ack.Status" in SXMB_MONI.

If I change in debugger mode the variable gv_filename_tmp to s.th. else like 'TOREXMANUAL_T' everything works!

I already registered, deregistered, activated the different standard queues via SXMB_ADM but nothing changed.

Maybe a reason could be the mass deletion of message on erp side (we have the problem on our testing system) where maybe not everything is deleted? I don't have any more ideas...

Thx in advance for your help.

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problems were historical stucking queues where I had to cancel the erroneous messages in order to get the queue running again.

Nevertheless thx.    

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Just out of curiosity ,

Can you try execute this debugging without changing the value of gv_filename_tmp  ?

mvh

Kishore