cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Split Criteria Routine Copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied a standard VOFM routine into new Routine.

When we configured the new routine, it has stopped working.

It is not splitting the Sales Order Items into deliveries with the Max number of line items aloowed TVKO-MAXBI

VOFM--> Data Transfer--> 11 (Header Chile/Peru)

My Question is :

Will the split criteria work if we copy the standard routine code into new routine..?

Any Suggestions will be appreciated!

Best Regards,

NKC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the logic is written correctly, any zee routine will work.  In your case, if it is not working, then you need to ask your technical team to revisit the coding.  Moreover, the routine what you considered is for Billing and I dont think, the same logic will work for Delivery.  If you want to split number of line items in delivery, you can try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank for your quick reply.

So you mean to say when from sales order(VA02) we click on Sales document --> Deliver

So that split process should start. We can achive this in the user exit  USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS...

Best Regards,

NKC

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should work.  Also while writing coding in the above exit, you also need to take care of different item categories flowing in sale order and you need to decide whether various item categories can flow in delivery or unique item category should flow in delivery.  Accordingly, if the requirement is to split a delivery with four line items, you have to decide whether those four line items can have different item category.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi..

One last query, in the  routine 11

VOFM--> Data Transfer--> 11 (Header Chile/Peru)

When we used standard routine, it has fulfilled our requirement.

It is working correctly but it is not updating the Document Currency.

So we created an Enhancement spot in Standard routine 11?

Just one line code :

MOVE CVBAK-WAERK to LIKP-WAERK

We have tested and now it is working as we required.

Is it good idea to go ahead with this solution?

Need your valuble suggestion.

Best Regards,

NKC

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, from your post, I learned that routine 11 will work not only for billing but also for delivery and thanks for the same.  Also, let me know where you have assigned this routine and also where you have defined the number of line items to flow in a delivery.  By the way, coming to your query, if the enhancement meets your requirement, please go ahead.

G. Lakshmipathi