cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error when LOT Field Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please Help me out .Would be very grateful.

I am Working on a Async Interface to transfer Data from SAP(EWM) to SQL Data Base using Proxy to JDC Scenario.

Now the Interface has been created and is Working Fine but Only when LOT_1 is present in the Payload.But in many cases the Data would be send without LOT_1 in such cases it does not go through.Fails in Mapping ..Getting the Error in SXMB_MONI as

<SAP:Stack>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EWMS_SEND_BAY_INFORMATION_TO_YA~com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD require~</SAP:Stack>

if i manually copy the record without LOT_1 from sxmb_moni and put it in the Test Tab in Message Mapping then it gives an Error in Mapping as

Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD

Please find the Sceenshots attached of the Datatypes and Mapping which might help.The Occourance for both the fields Datatypes are 0..1.

Please help me out ,cannot move forward.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Promit,

If LOT_1 is not present, I dont think Lot with quantity (target fied) makes any sense. In this case first check if LOT_1 -> Map with Default -> Not equals blank then do concatenation with quantity else populate blank.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi promit,

Are you using multi-mapping?, that error said that the message tag cant be generated. How are you creating that tag?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Iñaki Vila

No I am Not Using Multimapping but The LOT_1 Is mapped with two separate fields at Receiving end. And Regarding the Logic it is just Straight 1:1 Mapping with LOT_NO. And For the other mapping of LOT_1 it is concatenated with Quantity

Thank You.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Promit,

The error show on target element /ns0:Messages"  which seems to me is you are using multimapping

can you check the logic for this node?

and also you can use mapwithdefault function also

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gagandeep,

No I am Not Using Multimapping but The LOT_1 Is mapped with two separate fields at Receiving end. And Regarding the Logic it is just Straight 1:1 Mapping with LOT_NO. And For the other mapping of LOT_1 it is concatenated with Quantity

What needs to be done do i need to change the mapping?

Thank You

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ho Promit,

Why are you using split by value function. i think it causing the error just do without this "split by value function"

check with display queue & let me know what you want to achieve