cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination SU number is different from Source SU number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I found for the same material,same plant,same batch,same source storage type,same destination type the source SU and destination SU is same for some transfer orders and for some TOs with same data source SU and destination SU are different can you please give your inputs.

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susmita,

if LTAP-NLTNR=LTAP-VLENR, the complete SU was moved (like with LT09) or it was a LTAP-HOMVE=X pick. Nevertheless, the whole SU was moved.

If SU number is not identical, only a partial quantity was moved from VLENR to NLENR with this TO item.

So depending on the storage type definitions (LTAP-VLTYP/NLTYP)  (with or without SU management) it's a normal behaviour and nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matthias,

Thanks for your reply.The full pallet of the material is 700 kg .Mean while if we check the screen shot we can find the source and destination SUs are same even for a quantity of 501 and 500 KG we can find source and destination SU are same .For Do you have idea on this why it happened

Regards

susmita

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope KBA 1666322 - Destination Storage Unit changes in LT10 when creating Transfer Order

can give you more insight in which cases a SU number changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

Thanks for the sap note.This note is helpful.I will ask the user how he was creating the transfer order.If you check the below screen shot you can see that for some quantities     514, 512,510,501 etc., it is having same SSCC,but for other quantities 515,507,505 etc., the SU number is changing

Regards

Susmita