cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autorisation for view Invoice output but not print out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder how can I develop a method in which user can only view the Invoice output not print out.

Kindly guide me. it's urgent.

Thanks,

Chakradhara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to add authorization object "V_VBRK_FKO" for user whom you want to print invoices

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

My requirement is sales users can only view only invoices but not print it. But Finance users both can do. now both users are view and print.

Thanks,

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it's not possible through authorization: when you issue the physical print-out or the print-out preview, the SAP activity controlled is the same. 04 - Print, edit messages. If you have "Archive link" active, then once the output is generated and archived, you can authorize the user only to display the archived document.

With authorization object S_SPO_DEV you can restrict output devices, and so prevent the user to issue thee physichal output, but if you have defined a LOCL or PDF printer, the user will always have a work-around to print the invoice.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Could you please explain in detail with T.code wise. Where can i find 04 - Print, edit messages. it's great help for me.

Thanks,

Chakradhara

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

authorization objects V_VBRK_FKA or V_VBRK_VKO are used by the standard to control access to invoices. They check respectively Invoice type/Activity and Sales Area/Activity.

To display them, and the available values for field "Activity" you can run transaction SU21 or create a Role with PFCG and add transaction VF01, for instance. According to standard settings, each authorization object checks a list of permited activities. But this comes from the standard behaviour of the instruction AUTHORITY-CHECK: in transaction VF01, according to the action performed by the user, the system determines the related activity code, and then performs an authority-check to control if the user is authorized to perform that activity.

Best regards,

Andrea