Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Exception occured while processing

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am doing idoc to file scenario in single stack SAP PI netwaver 7.3.1 version i have inserted the values in IDOC structure using we19 tcode and have used the we02 to view the status of the IDOC it is showing the status as 03 means it is working fine but i could not see the communication channel could process the IDOC so i have used the TCODE sm58 to check if there is any error and i saw that it got stuck due to some IDOC processing error and bellow is the screenshot of the error.

So please anybody help me to avoid this exception.

Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Ask basis team to check sm58 and if required ask them to delete some of the failed message.After doing this,check the status again.

It is basically a basis issue.I hope it will easily get sorted out.Just involve basis team in loop.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos
avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Amit,

I have tired by enabling the unicode in RFC destination in SAP server but it shows no difference again the same error.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

As suggested in the wiki, did u checked logs in NWA?

1. In SAP NetWeaver Administrator, create a metadata destination using the XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<SID> format??
  2. Point this destination to the sender system where definition for IDoc is present???

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Amit,

I have tried but no difference and is it necessary to add the value to the extension field in we20 in outbound parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using idoc extension then u have to put value under extension field otherwise u can leave it as blank.

But having said so, i still believe that it has something to do with the missing/incomplete config. (as explained in the wiki)

BTW, what ur NWA logs are suggesting?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Here are the above pics of netwaver logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to NWA -> Troubleshooting -> Logs and Traces -> Log Viewer

Rerun ur scenario and then paste ur logs here...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I went there and started the scenario again but could not find the logs over there for this scenario and ID is not generating in the communication channel also

Regards

Avinash