Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one Vendor having 2 Pricing procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently i am not understanding one thing how can a single vendor have 2 Pricing procedures.

The current scenario is like there is a vendor for which a PO is created with cvd conditions etc and then GR is process with 101 and 102 andd at the same time they have created another PO with same value in it but the pricing procedure got changed to normal procedure I.e other than CVD conditions.

and now they have process the GR and carried out invoice.

IN both the PO's there is zero tax code and the taxes like bed and cess etc are given manually in GR.

For the 2nd PO the tax code is zero tax code and taxes are enterd manually in MIGo and the tax values are automatically copied into MIRO.

MY question

1. How can a single vendor have 2 pricing procedure for the same purchase organization?

2. How do the tax value copied automatically from migo to miro ?

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Bhanu

6 REPLIES 6

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the Vendor schema group was changed in Vendor master record in between first and second purchase order creation.

You said in the second purchase order zero tax code was used and the excise amounts are entered manually during MIGO posting. Just check whether MRP indicator is checked in Excise tab of MIGO header. For me, this seems to be a trader procurement where PO price is inclusive of Excise value.

MIRO fetches the excise duties from J_1IGRXREF table. Check whether all the Excise tables got updated with proper values and MRP indicator is checked.

0 Kudos

The vendor schema group is not changed Im struggling to get this.

The purchase org is also same for them.

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos

How can you say that there are two different pricing used for the PO's? Where did you checked that. Had you check the Vendor master schema group? Is the purchase organization same for both PO's?

Check the points i mentioned once again.

0 Kudos

I have uploaded the snapshots related to this issue. there are 2 pos with the same vendor and P.Org. and the vendor schema group is also noot changed it is the same

Hope I am right with my explanation. If I am wrong kindly guide me with appropriate explanation.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys please help me about this.

Migo values still not copied to miro even after checking the Mrp indicator and giving setoff conditions as 100%.

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Just check whether the Pricing procedure assignments are changed in Define Schema determination-Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders and moved to the client in which you are chekcing this scenario in between the two purchasing documents creation.

Could you share the Taxes screen shot of the PO against which you have entered the duties in MIGO directly.

I believe you have entered the Duties manually during MIGO / J1IEX and checked MRP Indicator and saved. This casues the CVD indicator ON in Excise tables (You may even check in J1IEX)

Since Import conditions are used in PO with out values and CVD is checked in Excise tables system donot determine the Excise values from J_1IGRXREF tables in MIRO.

Just try to remove the CVD indicator from Excise tables for the Excise invoice and perform MIRO once. Ensure you have maintained the conditions records for the Excise conditions with 0 rate and 100 % for the Excise percentage codnitions before you perform MIRO.