cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get CJ20N to display who else in the selected project?

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

If another user is in a project via transaction CJ20N - it puts you straight into display mode without telling you who is processing the same object

In transactions CJ02 and CJ2B, an error message ( No. CJ806) shows in the status bar that Project  C-XXXXX  is currently being processed by USERID??   

I acknowledge and understand that CJ02/CJ2B are change transactions and have separate display transactions, whilst CJ20N does both. However my users want to know who else is in their project.

Does anyone know a user exit or badi that I can implement to get this message to display

Many thanks in advance

Trish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When systems put you in display mode in cj20n then go to EXTRAS---Logs---locked objects

We find message “Project xxxxxx is currently being processed by USER”

Please check this.

Thanks.

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Thankyou very much - it was such a simple solution

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trish,

The user can see the details of the user id who has already opened the project by using the below menu path in CJ20N.

In CJ20N, after opening the project it shows a message that "not all objects were locked" and then the project opens in display mode.

After that select menu 'Extras-->Logs-->Locked Objects, to view the the user details.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two ways:

1.Check with Audit trial ,t-code AUT10

2.User List.t-code SM04 .

Regards

Saurabh

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Thanks for your reply.  SM04 and AUT10 are transactions that I am able to use being the system analyst, but we do not make them available to the normal user.

Any other ideas

Thanks

Trish

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you want to track the user or want to authorize control them?

kindly confirm.

Regards

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

The users want to know at the time, I go into CJ20N - if someone is else is actiong the same project.

EG if you use the trasnactionCJ02 - enter a project number and click enter to get to the detail screen, open a second session and do the same steps for the same project -an error message appears saying that another user is already processing the project