cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit to redefine Pricing Type during Quotation create with reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

Currently I have a requirement to redefine the Pricing Type during the process of creating new Quotation by reference to existing document.

I notice that upon create by reference, transaction VTAA will be executed.

Due to the Pricing Type is maintained as 'B' by default, now the requirement is to replace the value according to the data maintained in Z table.

I have got some information to enhance include program MV45AF0T_TVCPA_SELECT.

But, this required us to implement enhancement point which is not preferable by our team.

I am having trouble searching for other user exits to achieve this.

So, if there's anyone out there did something similar before, I'll be glad if you would give me some suggestions.

Appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand well, you want to copy price conditions from a document to another when creating with reference and for some conditions you want the system pick the price from  a ztable.

If so, some time ago I had same requirement. Used VOFM instead of userexit. keep  pricing type B and define for those conditions a formula for condition value in VOFM that will read price from ztable and set the formula in your price procedure in column CalType. If this price schema is used in other processes, consider adding in your coding also the way to identify in which cases you need to apply it .Ask an abaper to write the coding.

Regards,

JM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can either add the logic to your existing routine assigned to your condition type in pricing procedure or try with the following user exits

• USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in program RV60AFZZ
  • USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE in program RV61AFZA

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am still new to SD enhancement, so can you please explain further which you mentioned about existing routine assigned to condition type in pricing procedure?

As for the 2 user exits you suggested, I believe it's called after the copy of referrence quotation.

What we are trying to do is to change the value of Pricing Type so that the conditions from referred quotation will be copied completed.

I've attached the screen shots for result of conditions where the Pricing Type is remained as 'B' which indicates 'Carry out new pricing'

Result of Pricing Type = 'B':

Expected result: (Some conditions are not copied)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Speak to your ABAPer regarding this requirement.

He can easily insert a ABAP code in the User Exits suggested above which will overwrite the Pricing Type B in Copy Control Records & determine all the required conditions.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta