cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with workbench page template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on modifying the report “Current Approvals Report” - FCI-MyCurrentApprovals. I have duplicated the report, created a new report and named it “My Current Approvals” and now trying to configure it in workbench.

I have created a new desktop channel modeled against “My Workflow Activities”  and added the new report that I created under
parameter definitions.

When I personalize my workbench to reflect add the new desktop channel created, it works fine. However, I would like to modify this for all the users in the system. In order to do this, I have modified the Workbench page template using the enterprise login.

However, this does not reflect the changes on the workbench page for all users. Moreover, the users are able to see both the old and new desktop channels both reflecting the same old report but not the new report that I created.

Is there some step that I missed? Help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

As per my understanding, this requirement is not possible.

You cannot make changes to standard workbench(like Contact Management) of other users.

But, you can create a custom workbench and add the channel which you have created in Layout page. And then add all users as collaborators in the summary page. Then all the users can view that channel in the custom workbench.

I hope this turn around solution helps you.

Regards,

Vignesh