Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII 14.0 - Web Service - Error

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MII Experts,

I have a issue regarding the Web Service Action Block in Version MII 14.0.

When, I was trying to pass a WSDL link in the Web Service Action block, I'm able to see the ports and operation and when I'm clicking on the finish button the system gets hang up for 3 minutes and at last it pops-up an error as 'XML Proxy Error : Null'. Please check the below snip for better understanding of the issue.

And in the Log Viewer, it is recording as 'java.lang.StackOverFlowError'.

Any Idea, what is causing this and required feasible steps to get rid of this error? Please Advice.

Thank you for your Help in Advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Check this link:

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for the link, But, we're using version Java 1.6 only. And we're able to successfully call other web services.

But, for one particular webservice, where the schema size is of 1.3MB. We're unable to call it and ending up with error as 'XML Proxy Error:Null'

Thanks,

Sai.

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Looks like the problem is doe the heap size of the server.

I would try to replicate the problem though I need to find a webservice with this much size of schema or WSDL.

You could try to increase the heap size for your server:

Configuring JVM Parameters (SAP Library - Configuration of SAP NetWeaver CE)

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

I already done in increasing the heap size from default 2048 to 4096 using config tool. But, still the same problem persists!

Now, I'm working on HTTP Post action block instead of calling Web Service to accomplish the result.

Let's see whether it works/not.

Thank you for the response.

Best Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai, It could be a memory issue not related just to your heap size and could also be coming from you exhausting some of the resources of your server.

Quickly, I would check in SAP MMC:

- AS Java Heap Memory (you can see objects and classes)

If you have Wily Introscope in place, it would help to investigate if there is an exhaustion of resources at the time of the error.

In SAP MMC also check "AS Java Shared Table Info" you could see that you're reaching the limits of some parameters.

Hope it helps,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an edit though if your schema is 1.3MB, I would use SOAP UI to create a message and do an HTTP post. You would definitely save resources..

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnaud,

Thanks for the Response!

I'll check them and revert back.

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.