cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Conflicts

0 Kudos

Hi!

My assembly step fails because of integration conflicts.

I have followed various blog posts and papers to discover the conflicts, but there are not any.

- there are no integration conflicts in integration conflicts view in nwds (not in dtr client, nor in the tracks)

- the DTR report for integration conflicts does not show any result (dtr/system-tools/reports/CollisionQuery report between cons active and cons inactive shows <<Empty>> list).

- the DTR report for workspace comparison between cons active and cons inactive shows empty result

- the dtr command line tool with command "resolve" does not discover any conflicts

Any idea how I can find out which files are corrupt, and/or correct those?

Unfortunately NWDI is based on NW2004s, so it's a quite old release.

I'll be glad for any valuable response. Please do not paste links to other existing discussions because I've read them all 😞

Kind regards,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

My assembly step fails because of integration conflicts.

Can you please paste here the actual error you face at assembly?

Thanks and Regards,

Ervin

0 Kudos

Hi Ervin!

Thanks for your answer!

The assembly fails at step 1 check asembly.

In the log I can see:

Info: Starting Step Check-assembly at 2013-xxx

Info: Checks for software component sap.com,xxxx are performed now:

Info: Checks for software component sap.com,yyyy are performed now:

Info: Checks for software component sap.com,zzzz are performed now:

Info: Checks for software component sap.com,zzzz are finished succesfully:

Info: Checks for software component sap.com,uuuu are performed now:

Info: 11DTR conflicts

Info Step Check-assembly ended with result 'error' ,stopping execution at 2013-xxx

Regards,

Silvia

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Silvia,

I assume you checked these already but I ask it to be on the safe side.

Are you sure you are checking things in the right DTR ? As you know DTR and CBS can be set up per tracks (cms is global for the nwdi domain on the other hand but cbs and dtr not). Can you please go to the track data tab of the involved track (in landscape configurator of cms webui) and check the DTR which has been set up for this track , and then check the "/dtr/system-tools/reports/CollisionQuery" on that DTR?

Please only fill the first input field (and let me know its value for better understanding) and make sure you select "All Conflicts" for the dropdownlist, and do not specify the Owner field.

Why I am asking this is that if assembly says there are integration conflicts, then the collision query report has to list them.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Ervin