Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales oder with service product

mesut_tozan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have question regarding the sales order with service product where service order is created.

I create a sales order with service product. Automatically a service order is created, that's all fine.

When try to bill the sales order, I can just bill this using VF01. After that I try to create a billing request for the service order created, suprisingly I can create the billing request and can bill the billing request. Which means that I can bill the service product twice in this case.

I there any logic here? How can I prevent that the service product is billed twice?

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Configure Order Types in Maintenance and Service Processing (T.code : OIOA):

• Revenue postings should be unchecked
  • Check the Settlement Profile settings

Hope that helps, Please let me know if you still need additional informations.

Regards,

Saurav

mesut_tozan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked, for  order type SM01 the revenue posting is unchecked. I am wondering wheter this is SAP standadr behaviour. If so I understand teh logic of it. Billing the sales order with the service product en billing the service order using DP90 via billing request.  You even don't get message that there is billing done already.