cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document error for Auto created orders

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where in I am creating the sale orders through  " BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 ". when I am Billing the sales order, Invoice is getting generated but Accounting document is not generating.

When I open the sales order in change mode and manually save the sales order and do the billing system is generating the billing document and accounting document is also getting generated automatically in the background.

When I debugged for the problem, xvbrk-rfbsk is " blank " for the auto created sales order for which I am carrying out the billing activity. Where as xvbrk-rfbsk = "C " for the sales order for which I am manually saving the sales order in change mode.

I Request experts to please help me in fixing the problem as the system will be creating more than 2000 sales orders on daily basis and  I cannot manually visit each and every sales orders and save it.

I checked the forum but could not find any relevant discussions, but any how found something nearer to my requirement in this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/14451486

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Saher Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

kindly highlight the Biz process.

Like 1 SO>>1 Del>>1 Billing or doing the collective run.

If it is 1 to 1 scenario then field xvbrk-rfbsk  must be "C ".

And if it is collective run then delivery GM status has to updated to "C".

kindly correct your BAPI program accordingly.

regards

Vikram

0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

It is a Sales Order to Billing Scenario and the billing is collective billing using transaction Code: VF04.

But my problem is be it single order to bill or multiple sales order to bill, I have to manually go and save the sale orders then only accounting document is getting generated. Otherwise it is throwing an error with message number VF050.

If at all I want to enhance, what is the correct spot.

Thanks,

Saher Mohammed.