cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Receiver Determination in 7.31 with Idoc as sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured a sender (Idoc) to multiple receivers (Iflow with static conditions) scenario which works fine. Now the business has changed the condition field in Idoc to a qualifier based field. Now to determine the receiver, I have switched to a Iflow of type multiple recipients (dynamic conditions).

To do this we have used a sender interface using Idoc (instead of using Idoc directly as an interface) as otherwise the Operation mapping which determines the receiver at runtime (between the sender interface and Receivers) won't appear in Iflow. This step is basically stopping the Idocs to enter the PI as PI doesn't find any configured channel with sender interface as Idoc.

Cheers

Kanes I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use IDOC in receiver determination map to find multiple receiver. and as mentioned by Varun, you can also try to create ICO directly in ID.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun / Harish,

Thanks for your answers. I think the solutions suggested by you work well with ID but if we want to achieve this using Iflow, this certainly seems to be an issue. We got lucky with our requirement and were able to change the routing condition to static but this certainly seems an issue with dynamic routing condition with Idoc as sender in Iflow.

I'll keep this thread open for few days before closing it down if someone else has any idea about it .

Cheers

Kanes I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread now......It seems to be a limitation with NWDS......The closest solution might be to create ICO instead of IFlow in this scenario (Dynamic Routing for Idoc Sender)........

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanes,

Does the mapping show up in ICO directly in ID instead of doing this in NWDS with an IFlow?

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

I have reverted the sender interface from a SI (using an Idoc) to an Idoc. Now the problem is that the OM between the sender interface and the Receivers isn't appearing in Iflow in the dynamic conditions in Iflow.

I guess all the namespaces / SWC references are correct for the OM  as the same OM is clearly visible in the ICO. I want to achieve this Dynamic Receiver Determination using IFLOW (And preferably not through ICO) so please share if somebody faced the same problem.

Cheers

Kanes I