SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A doubt in ISU Data Archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people,

I hit a roadblock during the archiving process for billing in an ISU project.

This can be best explained with an example :

Line items are already deleted. Now the pre-processing program is run for the header items.

For a contract there are two items in 'ERCH' table - final billing document and regular billing document. The pre-processing program(REAARCH_ANALYSE_HEAD) is giving an error saying that 'Final billing document' is not archivable since that contract has one other document other than final billing.

Well, I think this can be solved by running the deletion program (REAARCH_DELETE_HEAD) first so that other document is deleted and then run the pre-processing and deletion again.

Is this correct or am I missing something? Is there any workaround other than running the whole process twice?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As per my knowledge this error is coming only for the Final bill document which is not archivable as per SAP standard process.

If you need to archive Final bill document then you have to go for customization.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cant archive open billing documents this is archive standards.

it is impossible to run the deletion job without completion of write job,

so in your case you just cant go for deletion. Find a work around and close the

open billing document.