cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability control in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to set sales order availability control to default to propose the last delivery date.

e.g. item A, order qty = 1000,  the "full qty" "One time", "Proposal" screen appears, and the qty got split into

800 qty available on 01.12.13 and

200 qty available on 13.01.14

I would like to have it if 200 qty will only be on 13.01.14, we want the ATP check to default the whole line to last available date

1000 on 13.01.14

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Use T-Code OVZJ (IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Define Default Settings) & against your Sales Area maintain Avialability Check rule as A (One-time delivery) or B (Full delivery) .

Thanks,

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 

I have tried to set the rule.  I am looking at the ATP check will automatically proposed to the last ATP date.

e.g. ordered 100 pcs

Dec 1st = 80 available

Jan 1st = 20 available.

I want ATP check will proposed Jan 10 = 100 qty automatically.  Is it possible?

Thanks,

Andrea

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then You can try with Complete delivery option and system carries out the current quantity of 80 units to the next availability date...

Here based on your selection system will give you the confirmed schedule line with date...

If you want it automatically then please try with Default settings in Avbl.customizing as suggested by Mr Jignesh..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responses.   After check the case more carefully, my requirements is to have

e.g. ordered 100 pcs

Dec 1st = 80 available

Jan 1st = 20 available.

on the item schedule line date.

I would then run rescheduling V_V2, and the whole line will move to

Jan 1st = 100 qty. 

Can anyone know where in config I needed to set the rescheduling to work like above.

Thanks,

Andrea

Answers (0)