cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of SC into one PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a need to schedule purchase orders for vendors so that multiple shopping carts can be sent as one PO to the supplier from SRM.    

I understand this is a SC grouping(using report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED can be achieved and can be scheduled as a job on weekly basis?)  and we are not using Sourcing at all & we are on ECS and we buy goods/services via vendor catalog.

How to achieve this requirement as I do not see the vendor option this report, there are other options including shopping cart number.

Kindly guide with what setting do i need to do to achieve this

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Documentation of the report answers your question.

Vendor is not an input as shopping carts assigned with same vendor (source of supply) will be grouped into one PO every time the report is run.

Grouping occurs based on setting of product category in BBPV_SRC_DET (SM30). I think in your case, for the product category you need to choose option 6 as source will be assigned for items added from catalog.

You can use badi BBP_GROUP_LOC_PO to split into multiple POs in terms of any other criteria.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil,

I plan to set up some part of Product categories as Sourcing option 1 (Sourcing never carried out) & for some as 6 (Auto grp. sourcing never carried out) and then set up the report  BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED in background with different variants. I think this process helps me to achieve the solution.

Answers (0)