Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I have defined below BPM flow as below:

Recieve-->Send(SYNC)-->Tranformation(TO merge input and response from CRM)-->Transformation(Merge message out put of xml to IDOC)-->send(to send idoc to CRM)-->Send (to send ext system)

Here my IP is recieving the message and starting the process.then sending to CRM and getting response back...up to this IP looks fine.

But transformation step is not executing .I can see the message in QUEUE (SMQ2).Saying that permanent BP error.

I have checked my process in IR(F7) everything fine.

Checked sxi_cache returning '0'

Could any body suggest what could be the reason.

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain the design of your BPM in detail. Also, try having mapping(transformation) outside BPM i.e in Interface Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have build all the above steps in one tansformation step.

below detailed flow:

1)Recieve step --->Recieving the message from third party(A) and triggering the process

2)Send step(Sync call)--->Sending the data to CRM and getting response back.

3)Transformation step--->Recievied message and response from CRM message we will merge as output of xml in this step.

4)2nd transformation step--->from output of xml we will covert it into IDOC

5)2nd Send step--->sending converted idoc to CRM

6)3rd send step--->Sending to thirdparty system (B)

interface mapping i have given the payload and testing ....no error.

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In step 3, are you merging the response from sync call & the input message from step 1? Make sure that the container variable used in step 1 is the same as is being used in step 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Yes...Checked the container variables and it is correct.

And one more thing message is getting stuck up in SMQ2 and i am not able to c the log.

If it fails we may can see some error log.How to troubleshoot this?

Regards,

Narendra

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

Try double-clicking the message ID/TID in SMQ2, it should take you to the message opened via SXMB_MONI..There you should see where in the pipeline it error-ed out.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

if you wish to see workflow logs double click PE and you will see process listed. Just find “list with technical details” tab and get workflow log.

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can monitor bpm from transaction sxmb_moni_bpe.