Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one issue, I have created sales orde with multiple line items,

and at order header level, I have given 100% discount to make zero value order.

But I want to charge freight charges, so I have added Freight condition type at Sales Order Header level. I am getting the frieght value in net value of sales order. So far so good.

But when I see at the line items, the freight value is getting displayed at the last line item. For eg. if there are 5 line items in sales order, for first 4 lines items the value is showing zero, and for 5th line item, freight values is getting displayed.

I am unable to understand the logic behind this. Anyone pls explain me why this is happening. Why system always copying freight charges to last line item and why not to first line item.

Any help is appreciable.

Thanks in advance,

Deejay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

Check HB00 contiditon type should be checked as Group condition which allows system to distribute discount among the line items proportionately.

Regards

sriky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition type that you are using plwase use it as "Group Condition". You will find this in the detail screen of the condition type.

Thanks & Regards

Arun K Trivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you should try using Header condition (HB00) along with group condition. For HB00, standard setting is group condition checked. Along with this, try using group condition routine as 1 (Total document). This might work.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deejay,

I think you can try to use the condition type KF00 for solving your problem.

Rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

I think you can use the header freight condition HD00

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You can do that. You can ask the Abaper to take care of the same in script.

In SAP, there is a standard header condition for freight. You may be using the standard condition only.

Let me explore when I am in office (after around 9 - 10 Hrs & update you.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

I tried with condition type Ha00 and HB00, but still the value is getting displayed at last line item level.

There should be some logic behind that.

Or otherway, I was thinking that, assign freight condition type at delivery header and copy that to invoice.

Any clue abt this !!

Cheers,

Deejay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the condition type HA00 & HB00. These are header condition. One is for absolute value & another for Propotionate for line item.

Accordingly maintainthe condition type for freight. This should help & resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka