cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of Customer stock unr. 0.300 KG : 91077129 4CTN 164448ADJ W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have an issue with customer consignment stock .below is the expalnation of the scenarion:

Consignment return (movemnet type 634) has been completed for material whereas quantity is 36.500 Kg, after that user has completed Consignemnt pick up (Movement type 632) for quantity 36.200 KG .There is a difference of 0.300 Kg of material .

The rest balance quatity (0.300) KG is still showing is customer consignment stock unresticted .

when I am trying to do Consignment pick up (Movement type 632) for the balance qty. i am getting the following error:

I have checked in MB51 for the same batch and found that for quantity 36.200 KG after consignment pick up (Mvt. Type 632) user has done 502 movement type for the same . I am not sure but is this the reason behind this .

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Sunny Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny

Movement type 502 or 502K is used for reversal of GR without reference to PO. 502K pertains to Vendor Consignment, not Customer consignment. The processes are completely different. This should not have any effect in your case.

The CP document which was created was for  36500 kgs, i guess. The user who created the delivery did it for 36,200 kgs? Is that the case? Then you can create another delivery wrt the same order and bring the remaining stock back.

In any case, please check the schedule line tab of the original sales document. check the Confirmed Quantity and the Delivered Quantity and update us.

Regards

Pronojit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pronojit..

Sorry for late reply..

In my case Consignemnt return (634) delivery has been created for quantity 36.500 Kg and after that  using movement type 632 they bring stock (quantity 36.200 KG) to plant stock from customer consignment stock.

There is a difference of 0.300 Kg which is still showing in customer consignment .

Basically i am trying to transfer the remaining stock (0.300 KG) from customer consignment to plant stock using movement type 632

I want to write off this remaining stock but getting an error:

Please suggest the possibilties ..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Sunny Sourav

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consignment Return with movement type 634 will ONLY increase the stock in the delivering plant and not in the warehouse.  Since after completing consignment return, you were again trying consignment pick up, which is wrong, system is throwing the said error.  No need of creating consignment pick up.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimipathi,

I can see the difference quantity 0.300 KG is still showing in  customer consignment stock unrestricted .

I want to wite -off this stock .

Could you please suggest me they way other than consignment pick up(movement type 632) .

Regards,

Sunny Sourav

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please help us to understand your procedure of Consignments...After Consignment pickup why user used the movement type 502????

Consignment Return: COGS A/c Credit to Inventory Debit.

Consignment Pick Up: Consignee A/C credit to Inventory Debit.

In Both The Cases of KR and KA ---System will get back the stocks directly into Plant.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

We follow the standard process of consignement sales ,In this case user has done consignement return of quantity 36.500 Kg  and after that consignment pick up completed but for quantity 36.200 kg.How ever there is a difference of 0.300 Kg Obviosly its a user mistake.

I dont know why user used movement type 502 for quanity 36.200 kg. Might be thinking to write off which is wrong.

Now there is 0.300 kg qty. still reamainig in customer consignement stock which they want to write off .I am trying to do 632 movement but getting an error.

Apprecaite if you all suggest some way to get it write off ...

Regards,

Sunny Sourav

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let us be very clear on Consignment returns and Consignment pick up.....

There is no such rule that there should not be any difference among these procedures.

I dont find the user mistake of difference 0.3Kg.(the only mistake he made is why 502 Movemnt type by which transaction)

Just do the MIGO without po again with relevant movement type(By taking MM guys help)---So---increases the Consignee stock --then do the Pick-up.

Phanikumar