cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring SU in VA01 Sales Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly help me in bringing UOM / SU from Item level to the General view in Sales Tab in VA01.

My Existing Screen of VA01

Request you all to guide me on the same.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure where exactly you want to see.  In the Sales tab itself, if you just drag to right screen against any line item, you can see the sale unit.  Just place your mouse on the required tab and again drag the mouse to left and store where you want.  Save that document so that from next time, you can see the sale unit where you saved.

If this is not your requirement, please explain more.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

I cannot see the SU column in Sales Tab to drag.

Need SU column prior / next to BATCH column in Sales Tab. Currently i have to get into the Item level to check the SU.

Enclosed the screen shot of My VA01 screen for your reference.

Pls guide me.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share our Business Requirement on this to understand that why you ant this field as in editable mode .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the Business requirement is while end customers entering the Material, if UoM is displayed along the Material instead of Item level it will be easy to check.

Also if it is editable mode they can also change the alternate UoM which is given in MM (Additional Data).

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Got the solution. Thanks for your valuable input.

@Mr. Lakshmipathi

As guided added the UOM to the Sales Tab in VA01.

But it is not editable. Pls guide me on the same. Enclosed screen shot of the VA01.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you Added UOM in Va01?????

Please let us know...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sales Order,you can see that field in editable mode when you dont have subsequent document only.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridharan,

kindly note that, fields SU(sales Unit) & UoM(Unit of measurement) has different use.

Sales Unit fetched from MMR, and editable as per alternate Unit of Measure.

UOM(unit of Measurement) is the Quantity unit to which the condition rate refers,comes from condition master or Condition value of that Item.

from the above screen, it observed that there is presence of UOM field. But missing SU column.

-kindly check properly by scrolling to right side.

-Check for the price list

-check for UoM in Vk13

regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uncheck the TICK mark against UoM and click on Activate.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing this screen--But unable to catch this How you got????

Please tell us the path / T code  and the procedure to get this screen....

Thanks on advance for your help...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

See in the Sale Order screen go to extreme right and find the icon which i highlighted in the first screen shot. Then you will get the TABLE SETTINGS window where click the Administrator button.

Below window will pop where Uncheck the tick mark against UoM and Activate.

So you can see the UoM column in VA01 Sales Tab.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Extremely sorry again---

"""See in the Sale Order screen go to extreme right and find the icon which i highlighted in the first screen shot. Then you will get the TABLE SETTINGS window where click the Administrator button.""""

what screen shot your are talking about????

Help me from start to end...Please paste screen shot of the Icon..

In Va01--extreme right --the following screen is at my desktop....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure while doing the below changes, pls don't enter anything in the VA01 screen.

On clicking the configuration button, the below window will appear and select Administrator.

Then in Edit System Settings window, uncheck the tick mark against UoM and click Activate. So UoM will appear in VA01 Sales Tab.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks yar--so many times i created sales order but not observed this Icon--Thanks for teaching new thing to me....

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Most Welcome!

Myself too got to know through the guidance Mr. Lakshmipathi.

Giridharan. S

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kudos to Mr Lakshmipathi....The word of thanks will never be sufficient to the amazing people like him...Always helping and correcting the people towards right approaches...

Phanikumar

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Giri,

In sales order screen,

The mentioned Sales Tab give HEADER details,

In General, Material are entered in the ITEM (ALL ITEMS Table).

And once you enter the materials in the ITEM, the TOTAL WEIGHT field in SALES TAB, unit will get updated

Regards,

OD.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May Be at SHD0 (T Code) for your Va01--please check the field of Sales unit is in """invisible state"

Pl confirm.

Phanikumar