cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Webservice(SOAP sender is not working when calling from Legacy (.net WCF) in PI7.31 dual stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are currently  on PI7.31 dual stack and my scenario was SOAP to IDOC/Proxy.

I have configured the SOAP sender channel and provided the endpoint and WSDL to Legacy team (.Net WCF ) to call PI Webservice.

when calling from Legacy with SAP BASIS 7.31 SOAP sender adapter not working and i have tested using SOAP UI getting "Server error" but when i changed to adapter type to SAP BASIS 7.00 SOAP sender Adapter with default XI paramters (Namespace & interface name) working fine from Legacy and aswell with SOAP UI.

Please let me what is the issue with SAP BASIS 7.31 SOAP sender adapter?

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

after some R&D now the SOAP sender with PI7.31 channels are working fine.

Issue was with URL where Name space creating problem which was generated in ID under ICO "interfaceNamespace=http%3A%2F%2Fpi.test.com.in%2Fnamespace%2F"

not recognized by .net 4.0.

namespace should be like " interfaceNamespace=http://test.com.in/namespace" without specail characters

Working fine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

In SOAP UI(version 4.5.1), after importing WSDL,goto Request1, select it and go to Request properties

Set Below things

1. Authentication Type = Preemptive

2. username

3 password

and send message and make sure you select correct URL. HTTP and not HTTPS

please let us know the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

we are not facing any issues with Soap UI ( i have configured same already in Soap UI ) issue is when configured Soap sender adapter with SAP BASIS 7.00 version adapter but it was not working with SAP BASIS 7.31 sender adapter.

SOAP sender channels with SAP BASIS 7.31 not working receiver channels are working fine

So here issue with SOAP sender adapter type with AP BASIS 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

as shown in above, Web service is working fine with SAP Basis 7.00 , but not with SAP basis 7.31

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Do you have some SOAP versions in the same adapter framework?, the adapter framework infrastructure is different form PI 7.0 and the upper versions, have you tested any other adapter like RFC in the 7.31 version?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

I haven't tested yet, But Soap Receiver is working fine with 7.31 version.

Regards

Giri