cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am originally MM consultant and i am thinking to go for the SRM.

in the SAP training. i found to exams. SRM 7.2 and SRM with SAP 7.0 EHP1. can you please explain the difference between them (the certificate details is almost the ame for both), and which one i should go for (as a functional SRM consultnt).

also, can you please guide where i can find the examination book. on SAPpress i could find only SAP SRM 5.0

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also I would like to mention from exam point of view mostly you can start preparing from the books you hvae in hand there is minor difference in the latest released which you could pick up during your final prepartion stages as well  I have been recently certified in SRM so I can say that as I read both the books

Former Member
0 Kudos

congratulations for the certificate.

can you please advise where i can get the books.

thank you

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the link you can directly buy the material from here .

ERP Certification, ERP Education, ERP Training Materials @ HOME Study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nobody answered the difference between C_SRM_71 and C_SRM_72 exam, except some additional topic in C_SRM_71. Can someone please explain? I am planing to attend the exam on 6th December, next month.

Appreciate early reply.

Thanks

Angshuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

What is the latest version of these booksSRM210, SRM215, SRM270 ?

Regards,

Sheetal Chawda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 210 and The consultants guide to SAP SRM,these two will help you learn SRM

Best Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Kiran,

is this the official material for the exam "

SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2"

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you attend the SRM training for certification they will provide you with SRM 210,in addition to that if you read the book mentioned,it helps you a lot.

Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you..

the thing is that i will attend the training,,, i am planning to do self study... thats why i need to get the material ..

i really appreciate your support guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,,

your help is really appreciated.... please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amr

I am certified in SRM and I am functional, SRM 7.2 it´s SRM enhacement package 2, check this link it´s about my certification.

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_srm_72-sap-certified-application-associate---supplier-re...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Julian,

do you have any idea about where  can i get the books... i have checked SAPpress, but only version 5 is available..

best regards,

Amr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Really, but you need SRM210, SRM215, SRM270...Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos
Thank you guys for the help... I am not planning to attend the course.. Thats qhy am trying to get the official materials from anywhereelse... I could find version 5 on sappress.. Would that di?