Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ER1 report background calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Anyone can explain me about ER1 report

1. How ER1 report pick the values into report

2. How to download into spreadsheet

3. Any new SAP note available for the same

Regards,

Manikandan G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The opening balance is calculated based on the calendar month. The note:  888936  - ER1 Report- Legal Changes explains the logic in detail.

2. Go to Menu - System - local file, to download. If you are having problems in converting to xml file, refer the note 1851375  - J2IER1 is generating corrupted XML file

3. You may check the market place with keyword "J2IER1" or ER1 to get the list of notes. Some notes are listed below:

1555865  - Wrong G/L account balance for report period in ER1- J2IER1

1561997  - Balances disaplayed in ER1 independent of fiscal periods

1004846  - Service tax credit utilized not displayed in ER1 report

Regards,

AKPT

3 REPLIES 3

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The opening balance is calculated based on the calendar month. The note:  888936  - ER1 Report- Legal Changes explains the logic in detail.

2. Go to Menu - System - local file, to download. If you are having problems in converting to xml file, refer the note 1851375  - J2IER1 is generating corrupted XML file

3. You may check the market place with keyword "J2IER1" or ER1 to get the list of notes. Some notes are listed below:

1555865  - Wrong G/L account balance for report period in ER1- J2IER1

1561997  - Balances disaplayed in ER1 independent of fiscal periods

1004846  - Service tax credit utilized not displayed in ER1 report

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AKPT,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for how ER1 report fetching data (Logical document). Because generally we will create lot of Z excise types. Which will not follow in standard report. Henceforth, i would like to understand the logical in the ER1 report. It will help to modify the report and development Z report as per our requirement.

Regards,

Manikandan G

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the standard report doesnt meet your requirement, I would suggest modifying the standard report with the exits mentioned in the note  888936  - ER1 Report- Legal Changes  (Last part) , with your own logic for the additional data.

Unfortunately, I couldnt give the exact logic used in the standard report. You may check with your abaper to find the exact logic used in the program J2IER1

Regards,

AKPT